We help organizations raise awareness, connect with their stakeholders and inspire people to take action.
We build excellent community relations campaigns that lead to better understanding of the issues and community engagement. We use some of the best public relations research, measurement and evaluation tools to hone messages that resonate with stakeholders. We help our clients develop strategic relationships to achieve short and long term goals. Our past experience includes an award-winning community outreach program. Read the case study: PRSA Silver Anvil 2010 Community Outreach
In addition to understanding the Phoenix community, President, Paula Pedene, APR, Fellow PRSA has been instrumental in giving back to it:
- Founded the Veterans Medical Leadership Council, a 501(c)(3) supporting veterans in need in 1999. Served as advisor to their board for more than a decade.
- Co-Founder and Board Member Honoring Arizona’s Veterans, 2011 to present.
- Public Relations Society of America:
- Phoenix PRSA President in 2003 after six years as a director.
- PRSA Health Academy Chair (national) where she served on the board for nine years and led three training conferences.
- Past Chair of the PRSA Western District in 2015 overseeing 11 chapters in 5 Western States.
- Executive Committee Member, Public Affairs and Government Section.